Hello to all you parents of OCHS :
We need your help!! All of us involved with the planning, fundraising and throwing of the Drug and Alcohol Free Grad Party realize that you have very busy schedules and have not had time to assist. We are hoping that you can find a way to help us in this one small area:
We need to put together baskets that can be auctioned off for fundraisers. We would like for all of you to donate as little or as much as you are able and bring it to the Faculty room in the high school commons area on Wednesday, March 21th between 6pm and 8pm. If you can’t make it, please contact Leslie Hoodenpyle at email@example.com to schedule a time to drop off with a board member. We really, really need this assistance.
The following is what we are looking for:
We will be making baskets with the following themes – feel free to donate as little or as much as you can:
2. Pioneer spirit gear
3. Movie night
4. Family game night
5. Oregon State and UofO items
6. Basket making supplies - wrap, bows, stuffing
If you could donate a single item to one of these baskets, or possible even more, it would be much appreciated. Maybe you could even get your employer or someone you know to donate to the baskets??
Other items that would be wonderful:
1. Do you have season tickets to the Mariners, Seahawks, Timbers, OSU or UofO that you would be willing to donate a pair?
2. Do you have a timeshare or vacation home that you would be willing to donate some time?
3. Do you have a service you could donate, such as hair or nail, housecleaning, catering, or chiropractic? It would be a great promotional and advertising opportunity for your business.
Any and all donations are tax deductible, we could gladly give you our tax id number.
We are working hard to plan a night of celebration for the 2012 grads that they will always remember. Please help us in our fundraising efforts to provide the best party we can give them.
The 2012 SGPC Committee